A Biblical Prayer
- "Hear O Israel: the Lord thy God is one!
- You shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart, with
all your soul, and with all your might.
- And these words which I command you today shall be in
- You shall teach them diligently to your children, and
shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk
by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
- You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall
be as frontlets between your eyes.
- You shall write them on your doorposts of your house and
on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:4-9.
- "And it shall be that if you diligently obey My commandments
which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve
Him with all your heart and with all your soul,
- Then will I give you the rain for your land in its season.
the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your
grain, your new wine, and your oil.
- And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock,
that you may eat and be filled.
- Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived,
and you turn aside and serve other gods (demons) and worship
- Lest the Lord's anger shut up the heavens so that there
be no rain, and the land yield no produce, and you perish quickly
from the good land which the Lord is giving you.
- therefore you shall lay up these words on mine in your
heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand,
and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
- You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them
when you sit in your house, when you walk, when you lie down,
and when you rise up.
- And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house
and on your gates.
- that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied
in the land of which the Lord swore to your fathers o give them,
like the days of the heavens above the earth." Deuteronomy
- "Speak to the children of Israel:
Tell them to make tassels on the corners of their garments throughout
their generations, and to put a blue thread in the tassels of
- And you shall have the tassel, that
you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the
Lord and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to
which your own heart and your own eyes are inclined.
- And that you may remember and do
all My commandments, and be holy for you God.
- I AM the
Lord you God, who brought you out of Egypt, to be your God: I
AM the Lord your God." Numbers
- "I will put none of these diseases
upon thee which I have put upon the Egyptians, for I Am the Lord
that healeath thee' (Exod.xv.26), and Thou shalt not be afraid
of the terror by night or the arrow that flieth by day.' (Psalm xci. 5)."
Note: This document is more important
to practice then to wear. If you genuinely live the concepts of
this prayer you will receive guidance and blessings from the Lord.
Home Page This